What is digital lending?
It is a service that allows people to download and read on computer or mobile device (tablet/smartphone) the e-book made available by the library for a limited period of time (7 or 14 days).
How to look for titles available for digital lending?
What do you need for the loan?
In order to borrow DRM protected ebooks you should have:
- an AdobeID
- Adobe Digital Editions software on your computer
- a personal account on the platform
Books remain available to the user for a few days and can be read on the computer or on-the-go.
- EBSCO eBook Collection (maximum 10 simultaneous loans for 14 days)
- ProQuest ebook Central (maximum 10 simultaneous loans for 7 days)
- MediaLibraryOnLine (MLOL) (maximum 4 simultaneous loans for 14 days)
- PandoraCampus (maximum 2 simultaneous loans for 3 months)
The loan period cannot be extended, you have to download the book again.