The University library welcomes suggestion for purchasing library material. Use the appropriate form to send your suggestions.
Before submitting the form, please:
- Check the Library Catalogues to avoid buying double copies.
- Check the data on the online Catalogue.
Every purchase suggestion will be examined and possibly accepted, taking into account:
- The article no. 7 of the University Library System Regulation.
- The rectoral decree no. 43 of 21 January 1998, which allows professors and researchers to purchase library materials directly abroad.
- The Regulation of monographs already owned and antiquarian books.
The budget availability of each Department is established by the Library Board.