Aims: training course on Trento University Library bibliographic resources.
The aim of the course is to provide doctoral students with the skills to use online bibliographic resources.
Main topics will be:
- Catalogo bibliografico trentino (the Union catalogue of Trentino libraries);
- Journals in the Library system of Trento University;
- Databases for psychological and cognitive sciences;
- Free and open-source reference management software;
- Open sources for academic research.
Structure: the course – both theoretical and practical – is structured in some classes of two hours each, and an exam. The lessons and the final exam will be delivered in English.
Date: February, 17-26, 2016
Location: c/o Palazzo Fedrigotti, computer lab 2 - corso Bettini, 31 – Rovereto.
Users: CIMeC (Centre for Mind/Brain sciences) & DiPSCo (Psychology and Cognitive science Department) phD students.
Teachers: the seminar is held by librarians of Trento University.
Study materials: Lecture notes and guides (some in Italian, some in English) are available in the Download box.