The Library offers the following services:
- Access and borrowing
- Interlibrary loan and ILL/DD
- Internet access
- Photocopy service
- Library instruction
- Services for users with special needs
Head: Vittorio Carrara
32.979 books and 979 journals (173 current subscriptions).
Sections of particular interests
Collection of Architecture
A large number of national and international technical standards (printed and online versions).
Circulation desk, borrowing and reference
- Circulation desk: borrowing and general information.
- Bibliographic information/reference: expert assistance in locating and using library resources, national and international interlibrary loan.
- Computers to access the online catalogue, internet and databases.
- Photocopying machines (self-service - photocopying cards needed)
- Books: books by subject disciplines; computers to search the online catalogue, Internet and databases.
- Journals: current year journals in alphabetical order.
- Theses: Degree theses
The reading rooms have a total of 207 seats.
- 50 seats for use of wifi, team work, reading of newspapers.
- Back issues of journals.
- Paper Technical Standards Collection.
Printed journals currently not on subscription (some of them, though, can be currently accessed online).
Photocopy service (staffed).